Sweet 'n' Sour Pork Chops
These tangy, tender pork chops are moist and simply delicious. And they couldn't be much simpler to make with only five ingredients! Can't find honey barbecue sauce? Substitute any barbecue sauce you like. —Laurie Stafford, Waterville, New York
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, barbecue sauce, onion and
- chili sauce. Pour half into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with
- pork chops and remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 855 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.