- for 1 minute. Add peas and pineapple; stir-fry 3 minutes longer or
- until peas are crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve with rice if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup pork mixture (calculated without rice) equals 371 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 714 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.