- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, bouillon, seasonings and
- herbs; rub over ribs. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Add 1 cup of
- soaked wood chips if desired. Place ribs in a disposable foil pan.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 30 minutes. Remove
- ribs from pan and place on grill rack over drip pan. Add remaining
- wood chips. Grill 30 minutes longer, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute onion in oil and butter until
- tender. Stir in the brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and herbs;
- cook and stir for 1 minute. Add barbecue sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Baste ribs with
- sauce; grill for 10-15 minutes or until meat is tender, turning and
- basting occasionally. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 pound) equals 1,068 calories, 72 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 251 mg cholesterol, 1,540 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 54 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.