Sweet 'n' Salty Snack Mix
When my children were growing up, they enjoyed making-and eating!-this snack mix, especially on Halloween. Now my grandchildren love it as well.
20-22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup plain M&M's
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: about 4 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 254 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.