Sweet & Salty Popcorn Bars
The name says it all. You have the sweet from the M&Ms and marshmallows and the salty from the popcorn and peanuts. Kids of all ages will enjoy snacking on these bars.Nina Vilhauer, Mina, South Dakota
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 1 package (16 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, M&M's and peanuts. In a large
- saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over
- medium-low heat until melted. Stir into popcorn mixture.
- Press into two greased 13-in. x 9-in. pans. Cool; cut into bars.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.