- 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. In a large
- saucepan, combine cornstarch and broth until smooth. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from
- the heat.
- Stir in the sour cream, dill and remaining Worcestershire sauce, salt
- and pepper. Drain noodles; stir into sauce. Serve with meatballs.
- Yield: 5 servings.
To make ahead: Make the meatballs up to 2 days ahead. Reheat in the microwave. Proceed as directed.
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup meatballs with 1-1/4 cups noodles equals 473 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 145 mg cholesterol, 903 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.