- Punch down dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- three portions. Shape into loaves. Place on baking sheets coated
- with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to cool on wire racks. Melt remaining butter; brush over loaves
- and sprinkle with caraway seeds. Cool.
- Yield: 3 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 102 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.