- the stars on ungreased baking sheets. Spoon 1-1/2 teaspoonfuls of
- pie filling into the centers of each. Top with remaining stars.
- Pinch edges to seal; cut a small slit in top of each cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on
- wire racks.
- For icing, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, extract
- and enough milk to achieve desired consistence. Spread over cookies.
- Sprinkle with colored sugar if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 131 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.