This simple side is put together in no time. While it is baking, you will be able to prepare the rest of your meal.Ruth Montogomery, Tullahoma, Tennessee
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 6 medium white potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred the potatoes and rinse in cold water. Drain thoroughly. Place
- in a greased 9-in. square baking pan; pour cream over all and
- sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover and
- bake 30 minutes longer or until lightly browned on top. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 261 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.