Supreme Green Vegetable Bake
My paternal grandmother passed this recipe down to me. She also offered comments on different ways to prepare this dish, "so as not to become bored with the same old dish over and over." She was a great inspiration for my love of baking and cooking.Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in broccoli
- and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer
- inserted near the center reads 160° and top is lightly browned.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 261 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 591 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.