- Place ham down center of rectangle; top with cheese and sausage.
- Spread mustard over meat; sprinkle with green pepper.
- On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips about 2-1/2 in. into center.
- Starting at one end, folding alternating strips at an angle across
- filling. Pinch ends to seal. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 30 minutes.
- Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Bake at
- 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve warm. Yield: 8-10
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 296 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 1,076 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.