- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for
- 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large , beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake; sprinkle with coconut if
- desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 447 calories, 26 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.