- sugar is dissolved. Fold a fourth of egg whites into the batter,
- then fold in remaining whites.
- Spoon batter into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Bake on the lowest
- rack at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Immediately invert pan; cool completely. Run a
- knife around sides and center tube of pan. Invert cake onto a
- serving plate. Serve with whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 slice with 1 tablespoon whipped topping) equals 160 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.