- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the confectioners' sugar, gelatin powder and vanilla until
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with frosting. Top
- with remaining cake layer; frost top and sides of cake. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 475 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.