- orange peel. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
- In large bowl, combine pineapple and pudding mix; fold in whipped
- topping. In another bowl, combine peaches and berries.
- In individual parfait glasses, layer cake cubes, pineapple mixture
- and berry mixture; top with custard. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 367 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.