When the mercury rises, this pick-me-up punch will cool you down in no time. The pairing of ginger and lemon flavors makes for a perfect marriage. —Country Woman Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- In a 1-1/2-qt. pitcher, combine all ingredients; chill. Stir before
- serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 99 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.