Summer's Here Ice Cream
My mother worked up this recipe years ago. Because it's so delicious, we serve it year-round, not just during our hot Phoenix summers.
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 4-1/2 teaspoons pink lemonade concentrate
- In a freezer container, combine ice cream, apricot preserves and
- lemonade concentrate. Cover and freeze. Yield: about 1 pint.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 209 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.