Summer's Best Spinach Salad
When we're hosting parties or milestone events, such as graduation, we rely on buffets with lots of make-ahead treats. This salad is one of our go-to recipes.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 canned apricot halves, drained and quartered
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, apricots and avocado.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over
- salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 254 calories, 23 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.