- for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- Divide salad greens among four serving plates; top with tomatoes,
- blueberries, oranges, onions and turkey strips.
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, blueberries, honey and mustard.
- While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Serve with
- salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 445 calories, 30 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.