Summer Strawberry Soup
You'll be amazed that just five ingredients can create something so spectacular! This fruity chilled soup is certain to become a new summertime favorite. —Verna Bollin, Powell, Tennessee
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, halved (8 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Additional vanilla yogurt and fresh mint leaves, optional
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, orange juice, strawberries and
- sugar in batches; cover and process until blended. Refrigerate for
- at least 2 hours. Garnish with additional yogurt and mint leaves if
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (calculated without additional yogurt) equals 204 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.