Summer Strawberry Salad
This salad is hard to beat when it comes to color, flavor and nutrition! It makes for a wonderful side on a summer day. Diane Sahley — Lakewood, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- Arrange salad mix among four salad plates. Top with the strawberries,
- pineapple, oranges and blueberries. Sprinkle with pecans. Drizzle
- with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 175 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.