Summer Spaghetti Salad
"This attractive, fresh-tasting salad can conveniently be made the night before," notes Lucia Johnson of Massena, New York. "The recipe yields a big bowl!"
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) thin spaghetti, halved
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in
- cold water. Place in a large bowl; add tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber
- and peppers.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 1-cup serving (prepared with fat-free salad dressing and nonfat Parmesan cheese topping) equals 137 calories, 150 mg sodium, trace cholesterol, 27 gm carbohydrate, 5 gm protein,