Sugar Snap Potato Salad
The Okay family is proud to use their harvest for meals, Gerri shares her delightful recipe for Sugar Snap Potato Salad. "This pretty and refreshing salad is easy to fix and fun to serve," Gerri shares.
12 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Rinse
- with cold water and drain. Place the potatoes in a large bowl; add
- peas and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato
- mixture and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least
- 1 hour. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-fat yogurt) equals 84 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.