Sugar-Free Russian Tea
Relates Mendota, Illinois field editor Kim Marie Van Rheenen, "My mother always had Russian tea mix on hand for a quick warm-up. OUr son has diabetes, so I carry on the tradition using this delicious sugar-free alternative."
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar-free orange drink mix
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light Lemonade
Add flavor to drinks and desserts with refreshing varieties of Crystal Light®.
See More Recipes >
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 16 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container.
- To prepare one serving, add 1/4 teaspoon of mix to 3/4 cup of hot
- water; stir well. Yield: 1/4 cup mix.
Nutrition Facts: One 3/4-cup serving equals 2 calories, trace sodium, 0 cholesterol, trace carbohydrate, trace protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchange: Free.