Use cookie cutters to cut seasonal shapes from a few cups of Gloria's dough. Prepared frosting and colored sugar make it a snap to decorate these classic Christmas cookies.
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Using 2-1/2-in. cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes. Place 2 in.
- apart on ungreased baking sheets. Leave plain or sprinkle with
- colored sugar. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until the edges
- are golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Frost plain
- cookies; sprinkle with colored sugar if desired. Yield: about 3