Stuffed Iceberg Wedges
Rosemarie Surwillo, Lake St. Louis, Missouri
4-6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Hidden Valley® Ranch or salad dressing of your choice
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- Remove core from the head of lettuce. Carefully hollow out lettuce,
- leaving a 3/4-in. shell (save removed lettuce for another use).
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curry powder. Add the
- cheese, ham, celery, parsley and pimientos; mix well. Spoon into
- lettuce shell. Tightly wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at
- least 3 hours. Cut into wedges. Serve with salad dressing. Yield:
- 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 200 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.