- through open center of roast to form a base for stuffing. Spoon
- stuffing lightly into crown. Return to oven and bake for 1 hour more
- or until thermometer reads 160°. Transfer roast to serving
- platter. Garnish with spiced crab apples if desired. Cut between
- ribs to serve. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 279 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.