- aside. In a large skillet, saute the onion, celery and garlic in
- butter until tender. Add the bread crumbs, apples, parsley, salt,
- paprika and raisins; mix well.
- Carefully spoon stuffing into center of roast. Bake 1 to 1-1/2 hours
- longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10
- minutes. Remove foil and stuffing. Cut pork between the ribs. Yield:
- 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 8 ounces equals 467 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 378 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer