Stuffed Acorn Squash
Relates Susan Reynolds of Livermore, Colorado, "One of my husband's favorite foods is acorn squash. I had an abundance of zucchini and acorn squash, so I put together this concoction. He pronounced it 'perfect'!"
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 70 min.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add beef; mix
- well. Cut squash in half; remove and discard the seeds. Fill with
- meat mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover
- and bake at 400° for 1 hour or until squash is tender. Uncover
- and bake for 10 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 335 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 920 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.