Stroganoff for a Crowd
This economical, enjoyable entree is perfect when serving a crowd. I've also served it with mashed potatoes with successful results.Ada Lower, Minot, North Dakota
70 ServingsPrep: 45 min. Cook: 30 min.
- In several large stockpots, cook beef and onions over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. In several large bowls, combine
- the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper
- and paprika; add to beef mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and
- keep warm. Just before serving, stir in sour cream; heat through but
- do not boil. Serve with noodles. Yield: 70 servings (1 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 312 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium,