- lemon-colored. Beat in the flour, baking powder and lemon peel until
- blended. Pour into crust. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in
- butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over filling. Bake
- for 20-25 minutes longer or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Remove sides
- of pan. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 350 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.