- In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the milk, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour 2 cups filling over crust. In a large bowl, toss the
- apples, brown sugar and cinnamon until well coated; arrange over
- filling to within 1 in. of edges. Pour remaining filling over apple
- mixture. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Sprinkle over
- cheesecake. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 262 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.