- Spoon half of batter into a greased 10-in. tube pan. Combine topping
- ingredients; sprinkle half over batter. Add remaining batter and
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until done. Cool in pan on wire
- rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely. For
- icing, combine all ingredients until smooth; drizzle over cake.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 419 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.