Strawberry Yogurt Dip
"When I was hostess for our monthly ladies' meeting, I served this light, fluffy dip with a variety of fruit," explains Nancy Johnson of Laverne, Oklahoma. "It was a big hit."
11 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Assorted fruit or angel food cake
- In a bowl, mash berries. Add yogurt and mix well. Fold in whipped
- topping. Serve with fruit or cake. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 46 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.