Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
Strawberries, pound cake and marshmallow creme combine in this scrumptious sweet. Serve it as a snack or make it your next meal's happy ending.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 slices frozen pound cake (3/4 inch thick), cubed
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, strawberries and marshmallow creme
- until blended. Very gently fold in cake cubes. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 169 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.