Cool off with a thick, malt shoppe-like shake. The Test Kitchen had a lot of fun tasting the “berry” smooth results.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 257 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.