- springform pan. Spread half of the rhubarb mixture into pan. Arrange
- remaining ladyfingers over rhubarb mixture; carefully spread with
- remaining rhubarb mixture. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Transfer reserved rhubarb liquid to a small saucepan; stir in
- remaining sugar. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until
- smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for
- 2 minutes or until thickened. Spread over rhubarb layer. Arrange
- strawberry slices over glaze. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 334 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.