- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Spread over crust. Arrange sliced strawberries on top.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and crushed
- berries until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes
- or until thickened. Cool slightly. Spoon over strawberries.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 238 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.