Strawberry Party Punch
After a spicy snack, cool your palate with this festive and fruity punch. Let guests help themselves at the punch bowl, or serve it by the glass with pretty fruit garnishes.—Deirdre Dee Cox, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes, optional
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until
- smooth. Stir in limeade concentrate and pineapple juice. Chill until
- Transfer to a punch bowl. Just before serving, stir in soda. Serve
- over ice if desired. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 101 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.