Strawberry-Mango Daiquiri Pops
When hosting a summer party for adults, offer them a treat that takes them back to their childhood!Taste of Home Test Kitchen
20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Place half of the water, mango nectar, rum, lime juice, strawberries,
- mango and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended. Fill
- each mold or cup with 1/4 cup mixture; top with holders or insert
- sticks into cups. Freeze. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Yield:
- 20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 daiquiri pop equals 36 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.