- Gently spoon into prepared pan. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or
- until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar.
- Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel, starting
- with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme. Unroll
- cake; spread cream cheese mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top
- with 2-1/2 cups strawberries. Roll up again. Place seam side down on
- a platter. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining strawberries. Serve with
- chocolate syrup if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 271 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.