Strawberry-Honey Salad Dressing
"This salad dressing is good for you and delicious--it makes your fruit salad taste heavenly!" writes Andrea Pollock of Jordan, New York. The mild, sweet strawberry yogurt dressing brings a pretty pink tint to the fruit it's draped over...and chopped walnuts add nice crunch.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sugar strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed and mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Additional walnuts, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Serve with assorted
- fresh fruit and additional nuts if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 28 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace saturated fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.