Strawberry-Glazed Fruit Salad
I first tasted this delightful salad at a friend's house when she served it with dinner. It tastes so good made with fresh strawberries. After sampling it, no one would ever believe how incredibly easy it is to prepare.
- Jeri Dobrowski, Beach, North Dakota
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 jar or pouch (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, gently toss the strawberries, pineapple and bananas;
- fold in glaze. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: Strawberry glaze can often be found in the produce section of your grocery store.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 177 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.