Strawberry Fruit Dip
I got this recipe from my husband's cousin. It's a refreshing treat during the summer months.
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, sour cream, sugar and
- vanilla. Cover and process until smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into
- strawberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve
- with fruit. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 53 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.