Strawberry Cream Punch
From Sherry Couture of Lowell, Michigan comes a dreamy creamy punch that's packed with flavor. She combined frozen strawberries with strawberry soda, ginger ale and ice cream-and the results are just delightful.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 bottle (2 liters) strawberry soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a 6-qt. punch bowl, combine the strawberries, soda and ginger ale.
- Just before serving, add scoops of ice cream. Yield: about 5
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 224 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.