Serve this in individual dessert cups or parfait glasses to dress up this sweet treat for guests.
-Patricia Kile, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir gelatin, pudding mix
- and water until mixture boils, about 15 minutes. Cool until
- partially set; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into a bowl or
- individual dishes or parfait glasses. Chill until ready to serve.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 156 calories, 5 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.