- For filling, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Add
- eggs, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat well. Spoon over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until filling is almost set. Let
- stand for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, for topping, combine the sour
- cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over cheesecake and return to the
- oven for 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate 24
- Several hours before serving, prepare glaze. In a saucepan, combine
- cornstarch and water until smooth. Add jelly and cook over
- medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until jelly is melted and the
- mixture has thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in liqueur and
- food coloring if desired. Cool to room temperature.
- Just before serving, loosen and remove sides of springform pan.
- Arrange strawberries on top with pointed ends up. Spoon glaze over
- berries, allowing some to drip down sides of cake. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 453 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.