- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until smooth. Beat
- in whipped topping and pudding mix. Reserve 1 cup. Cut a small hole
- in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert a large star tip.
- Fill the bag with pudding mixture.
- Trim edges of cake. Cut widthwise into three equal rectangles; place
- one on serving plate. Spread 1/2 cup reserved pudding mixture in
- center. Pipe pudding mixture around top edge of cake. Repeat layer.
- Top with third cake layer. Pipe pudding mixture along top edges.
- Fill center with fruit. Sprinkle with lemon peel. Store in
- refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One piece equals 284 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 427 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.