- Carefully spread into prepared pan. Bake at 375° for 10-12
- minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool for 5
- minutes. Turn cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners’
- sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel
- jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cool completely on a
- wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and lemon juice. Unroll cake; spread
- filling evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with
- sugar and top with strawberries; roll up again. Cover and chill for
- 1 hour before serving. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 190 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.