Strawberry Banana Spritzer
This easy-to-fix breakfast beverage is smooth and refreshing. The bananas and strawberries can be blended ahead of time and frozen, saving time on the day of your meal.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups orange juice
- 2 containers (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 3 cups club soda
- In a blender, combine the orange juice, strawberries and bananas in
- batches until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher. Refrigerate until
- serving. Just before serving, add club soda. Yield: 12 servings (3
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 118 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.